Monday, December 17, 2012

My Interview in Expat Arrivals

The good folks over at Expat Arrivals are featuring an interview with me on their Malaysia page. It covers information that you may be interested in if you are considering or planning to move to this country. What do I enjoy? What are the negatives? How is health care and public transportation? What are the work culture and school environment like?



Expat Arrivals offers Destination Guides for numerous countries all over the world plus general information such as how to plan for moving abroad and financial or insurance issues you may face. There's also a forum where you can connect with other expats in your new country.

I invite you to read my interview and see what else Expat Arrivals has to offer you.

1 comment:

  1. When it comes to legoland, here a name clink in my mind that is nothing else but legoland malaysia.
    A theme park with full fun and equipped with amusement is the nice place for all including children as well as adults.
    You may keep an eye on legoland malaysia photo gallery. This would be a great help while talking about photographs...

    ReplyDelete

I read each and every comment. Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. Comment moderation is on, so your comment may not appear immediately.

Web Analytics